This section shows you how to search your computer for duplicate files,
truncated files, zero-size file, and same-name files.
- Select action template ("Exact-Content Duplicate Files as default")
- Select folder by clicking [Browse...] or type in folder name
- Click [Search] button to start the search.
- Search result is shown, you can
review files by selecting ( highlight) the file on the
result panel and click Review and choosing the action listed on the menu.
- Click the check box or use [Smart Marker]
located in Mark > Smart Marker to mark the file you want to take action on it .
- To remove files, click Action > Save Space , and
follow the instructions stated on the screen
Note: Please be sure the file listed
on above is safe to delete if you choose "Delete permanently"
For more information, see Search Duplicate Files
- General Procedure.
* Search Result